Hotel Booking Engine
HORECA Booking is an online booking system, which can be incorporated at existing or new hotel websites and enables the hotel to make the most of its online visiting traffic, to increase bookings and decrease fees for tourist agencies and online booking web portals.
HORECA Booking is available in 13 languages: Greek, English, Italian, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese, Turkish, Swedish, Dutch, Polish
New! Facebook Application!
you can accept reservations directly from within Facebook.
Click here for a live demo.
A special offer for you!
Combine your booking engine with one of our professional
websites and get a 20% discount.
- HORECA Booking Brochure (English)
- Frequently Asked Questions (Greek)
- HORECA Booking - Website Templates
The Administration Panel is a web application, which means that it is not necessary to be installed in your computer and is accessible from any computer with an internet connection (with a username and a password). The Administration Panel allows you to fully manage all parameters of your hotel's booking engine. Using the tools offered by the Administration Panel you can carry out tasks, divided into three basic categories:
Bookings /customers follow-up
Each time a booking is made through the booking engine, the hotel is automatically informed via email and optionally via SMS. However, this is not adequate. All bookings made by the booking engine are available through the Administration Panel.
You are able to:
- Extract bookings in Excel form
- Manage bookings (arrival-departure dates, rooms, supplements, payment registration)
- Change booking status (e.g. cancel booking)
- Manage customer details
Price list and availability update
The tools of this category are the heart of the system. We mention indicatively the most important among those:
- Room type definition
- Definition of availability and of availability restrictions depending on the length of stay, arrival date, departure date and other parameters.
- Rates definition. Please note that multiple price lists may coexist. Each price list may offer different services (e.g. breakfast), addressing different market segments or be part of a promotion campaign and require the use of a special access code. Moreover, each price list can use a different availability pool for a better distribution of your rooms to the different market segments.
- Price definition by room and by price list.
- Definition of Offers. Offers can be in the form of percentage discount and free nights. Every offer can be permanently valid or it can be activated depending on conditions defined by you and which include the length of stay, the arrival date, the departure date and other parameters.
- Definition of cancellations and payment policies
- Definition of down payments and ways of payment
Presentation Supervision - text and images
With the help of simple and easy to use tools you can fully supervise the text and images of your hotel. More particularly, you are able to publish separate texts, images, maps and diagrams:
- For each room
- For the location of the hotel
- For the facilities and services offered by the hotel
- For the sustenance at the hotel
- For the stay in general
- For the hotel in general
- For the exact location of the hotel (driving directions)
You are also able to upload the hotel's logo, as well as the location of the hotel on a dynamic map (Google Maps).
Note: The initial set-up of the system is carried out by our company's specialized staff. You are only required to send us the text and images in electronic form as well as a chart with the room types and their capacity, the available sustenance types, the prices and seasons, and finally, any offers and availability restrictions (e.g. minimum stay) that you have.
After completing the initial set-up, our staff will train you to use the system so that you can manage your rooms easily and effectively, at any time.
The Booking Engine is incorporated in your web page and allows its visitors to find information about room types, supplements, prices, offers and availability of your hotel in real time and finally, make their booking in a simple, fast and secure way.
The steps that a customer needs to follow in order to make a booking are:
- Choose dates, room numbers, and adult/children numbers by room
- The system shows for each rate all rooms, providing information regarding facilities provided with each rate, room prices by day, and room availability by day. Following, the customer selects a room/rate, before continuing to the next step.
- At the third step the customer fills in his/her personal details. In case that the system is set-up in such a way that an advance or a full payment is required, the customer selects a way of payment. To see all available payment options, click here.
- The booking has been completed. The customer receives a booking Voucher in PDF form, which he-she could print. Moreover, the Voucher is sent in HTML form to the customer's email address and to the hotel's email address. There is also the option to send a notification in SMS form to the hotel, and the reservation reference number to the customer's mobile.
You have the choice to activate an area of certified access, where the customer can cancel a booking. The certification of customers in this area is created according to the customer's email and the booking reference number.
- Website design
- Booking engine systems
- Content management systems
- Domain name registration
- Web hosting
- Search engine optimization
- Data-base driven websites
- Web marketing